Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Post 288d


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1955 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the 4WD again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • PIG mum tootles me off to GCCW~ Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt, but I choose to listen to 97.3FM and Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Upon arrival, PIG mum leaves me two bucks for morning tea then bolts off for her half day’s work. Unfortunately, only guys arrive, but I manage to walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Luckily, Allison arrives later, and looks after me~ As always, I have lotsa fun @ GCCW~
  • Afterwards, Aunty Carly and I link arms and we walk to food court together. At My Carvery, I lean against the counter and say “Hi!” obviously she recognises me, coz she laughs, replies “Hi!’ in return then asks me, “Cheese and bacon spud, no sour cream again?” Smart lady!
  • Lunch over, Aunty Carly tootles me home. I turn off the alarm, use the loo once, say my thanks and byes to Aunty Carly before walking myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front foor and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Kim announces her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both clegs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. I enjoy reading that hardcover court fiction one final afternoon before book club. At 5pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: