Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday Post 234b


Heylo again, good evening and please excuse the first post; you know I just get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1916 steps (bet I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s outXD); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Lead Your Children To Christ’ and thirdly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘What The Son Endured’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that’s already the 6th time this year I’ve enjoyed one full week of awesome night’s sleep! :D Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning – bbl!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: