Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Post 392

Cripes I lost my first post! >< But: (1) today I've been hard @ work plodding 3418 steps; (2) John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Devastated And Delighted'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Speak Positively (3)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Speak Positively (3)'; fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Assurance' and sixthly, the spam count for the week's like twenty-six. But just noting down that I achieved the 15TH time this year that I achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps, Juliet took me to the NAB and I hiked once around the Great Court with Josh and Emily. Back home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Juliet who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Dried, creamed and rekitted, Juliet made me a tuna with tomato and onion with TWO slices of cheese toastie and one small mug of green tea for lunch. Then, dearest dad (who took the day off coz he had his 2nd COVID jab this morning) drove PIG mum and me to APO because Peter was gonna cast Elf for a new AFO but he's held off doing that because PIG mum told him I'm seeing Dr. O'Sullivan next month for probably more Botox because apparently Botox makes my leg's shape change? Came home, finished making the rice balls with PIG mum and then popped online for my two most important hours online of the day. That done, I went to resume study coz the extension deadline ends tonight but apparently my login details were incorrect? Have e-mailed Tara about it. Had dinner with the parents and returned online. Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for the day, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: