Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Post 393b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3486 (so bet I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Friends" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rest Well'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online I got off the computer and headed ober to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  • She could: I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit, but I didn't really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable and then I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice hot water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, sitting for one tinkle, stamping both feet dry, drying inside both ears and washing and drying both hands, I return online briefly while PIG mum microwaves dinner and summons me.
  • Score, she lets me use the spoon I didn't use last night for dinner coz dad took us out for dinner; September has been satisfied SIXTEEN times!! :D :D PIG mum also popped me two Neurofen.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of tea; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: