Sunday, September 26, 2021

Monday Post 393b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4318. Ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • One hour later, I'm awakened again by PIG mum this time noisily a-THUMPING upstairs. After another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Then I happily snore, not waking again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage.
  • Whoops less than forty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Hannah minded me from 9am till 1pm. I got myself a spoon for breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable before Hannah started the drive for Underwood Park.
  • Only just after the Logan Road intersection, it started spitting! Huh, the five percent chance of rain found me. >< XD
  • Instead, we went to Underwood MarketPlace and I hiked thirty minutes there and bought groceries from Woolies before we sat and played with our mobiles for awhile! Bumped into Yeshi; she rushed over for a hug but I gently fended her away and said it's elbow bumps now! XD
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I made myself a cheese and ham toastie for lunch and cut it into two triangles; PIG mum poured me one mug of Chinese tea.
  • After Hannah left, I stayed online briefly before PIG mum drove to Bupa Optical and I collected my new specs! Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways, we also listened to 97.3FM and today Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100/150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for about four minutes.
  • After getting my new specs, we walked to ALDI to buy milk and the sushi shop @ the outside food court before PIG mum tootled me home.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online I'll eat my yummy inari for arvo tea and hopefully read for one hour before returning online and watching the 6pm bulletin for the 106TH time!
  • Toms: Hannah's back again, 9:15am till 1pm. Suppose PIG mum will try send us to the park again.
  • Hannah will see me home, showered and fed with lunch; @ like 2:30pm I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her.
  • Coming home and spending my most important two hours online and hopefully PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea and then Neisha's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to bringing some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had @ LEAST TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: