Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday Post 393b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3899; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Great And Terrible Day Of The Lord' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Truth, Lies And Vigilantes' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the bathroom one last time @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events, just briefly?

  • Hannah helped me up @ 9am; we took a thirty minute hike around Underwood Park and played on our mobiles for thirty/forty minutes each before I returned home for a shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese cut into two rectangles and one big mug of green tea.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Spent part of my most important two hours of the day online.
  • Had arvo tea, read for fifty-odd minutes, used loo for one tinkle and returned online to watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 102ND time.
  • Had dinner with the parents; score, today's the ELEVENTH time this month I've not had to get myself cutlery for all three meals!! :D :D
  • Finished reading for one hour then read about ten more minutes coz I FINISHED THE BOOK @ 8:02pm!!
  • Took bowl to sink, used loo for another tinkle and returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: