Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday Post 393c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3054 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Talking With God'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's car.
  • Like last Sunday, dinner was @ Ho Lin Wah; also like last Sunday, I didn't get very much: barely one bowl of fried rice, almost 1.5 bowls of chicken congee and two small mouthfuls of egg noodle. Oh, I drank one cup of Chinese tea and half the warm Ovaltine.
  • After dad tootled us back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: