Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday Post 393d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3481. Lol, I'm sure I'll reach 3.5 grand some other night. Just not TOnight. XD Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I also finished and published my personal blog post!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up toms, coz some new carer called Vicky's coming 9am till 1pm! Hope she's nice; she's taking me to the NAB and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Then PIG mum's found Tiff to come gimme an OT session ... sheesh, can't she understand that one therapy session per day's enough to exhaust me already?? *sigh*
  • Will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Ooh perhaps toms night I'll watch the Sea Eagles vs. the Bunnies! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: