Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tuesday Post 392d

 Probably one final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @3853. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued writing my personal blog post about the Great Court. Can't remember: did I mention earlier that I let Hannah read my personal blog post on Vaccine? She says I write well~
  • Suddenly nature called @ 8:20pm! Was it that huge bowl of soup I drank plus the extra mug of water mother demanded I scull for her when she brought over my Echinacea tablets? Which reminds me, once she finishes her phone banking I'm gonna ask her for another Strepsils, please~
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since Neisha's driving me to the NAB for physio. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Didn't see Ray for massage and acupuncture last week coz his daughter had an interview to get into kindy! Presume i'm seeing him toms then; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him, considering she missed out last week. XD
  • Will get home, enjoy my most important two hours of the day online and ask PIG mum for some arvo tea, even though I'll prolly haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit. *sigh*
  • Have choir singing from 5:30pm till 6:30pm!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: