Thursday, September 30, 2021

Friday Post 384

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2152 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD) ; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Most Liberating Discovery'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Thoughts On Giving (1)' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's 104 (lol, first time this year it's past 100! XD) Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once last night @ 12:15am; I also used the pot :P around 6:20am when dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Nature usually calls every hour following that first suny morning pot :P trip, but happiness was sleeping soundly all the way until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip. Apologies, the first time he only pulled the sliding door to the bathroom shut and awoke me.

  • After dearest dad's kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snore again, this time waking for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Vicki's arrival.

  • Vicki actually arrives five minutes early, but she's a good girl and gives me my whole fifteen more minutes before coming back and helping me get kitted for the day.

  • Next I had over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Vicki who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys two consecutive morning breaks~

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • Breakfast's the yummy chocolate custard bun bought yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. 

    Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Vicki's Toyota Camry and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and tissue box buying. Only can you believe it: the tissues had run out! Instead, we happily sat and tapped @ our smartphones for thirty minutes, I passed another level of Farm Heroes

  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Came home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted for lunch I made myself a ham and cheese toastie (one slice each) that I cut into two triangles.

  • Ela did a session of OT with Tiff.

  • Let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself before she lemme plop online.

  • Hoping to read for one hour after my most important two hours of the day are up; hopefully PIG mum'llk feed me some arvo tea but I may haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit. *sigh*

  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 107TH time!

  • Even better, fingers crossed dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight because Sunday night I'm gonna watch the NRL grand final!

  • Toms: will get my weekly sleep-in till 10am when Neisha minds me till 2pm. Hopefully she'll take me out for walkies somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Haven't heard from dad is there any table tennis being played @ church toms arvo?

  • But looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed I'll get to read for three hours toms!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 107TH time: Whop, Palaszczuk, Gollschewski, Crisafulli, Steadman, Berejiklian, Hood, Heathwood, Abdo, Cantor, Kingsun, Gutwein, Lane, Everard, Couzens, Andarloro, Kiddle, Mercer, Vanderzeil,  Reynolds,Condon,  Woiwood, Blackburn,  Hearne, Hagney, Hooper, Punam, Yastika, Seccombe, Griepink, Ostor and Petito (heard) . 1AUD = 72USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 13-27. Sunrise 5:26sm Sunrise 5:49pm.

No comments: