Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday Post 384b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2303; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's '"Spiritual" Activities' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "What's Your Name?" Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • For arvo tea, I let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit, but I didn't really mind coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate. Besides, Ela finished the task before dearest dad got back home from work, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha. XD
  • Then I happily read that historical fiction novel for exactly one hour, finishing page seventy-five @ 5:01pm, reaching pg. 100 @ 5:40pm and reaching pg. 111 @ 5:43pm.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I returned online, watched the 6pm bulletin for the 107TH and read over my personal blog post until summoned for dinner.
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Juliet kindly handed me before she left this arvo for dinner; October has been satisfied immediately! Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, some BBQ chook, some pork chop and one chunk of tasteless soup beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: