Friday, October 15, 2021

Saturday Post 387

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2697 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Plan For Prayer' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "How's Your Spiritual Appetite? (1)" Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! I slept soundly until 6:20am, when PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs awoke me; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I knew she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, precisely one hour later noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and got changed for half day's work; her noisy a-THUMPING awoke me to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed and promises to stay quiet so Uber and I may happily snore in peace, we happily do just that, we waking for the pot :P twice more until Hannah announces her arrival promptly @ 10am. Dad's upstairs and doesn't hear the first ring; when Hannah rings the doorbell again Era bangs the wall and I call for him; this time, dad hears, comes downstairs and lets Hannah inside.
  • Hannah's a good girl who knocks, says good morning and then fifteen more minutes; once I've counted down my fifteen more minutes I call to Hannah that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. Hannah comes, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her last break this week.
    • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however thcruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

       

    • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Thanks to dearest dad who cooked yummy ham and eggs for breakfast; also thanks to Hannah who added one slice of cheese and cooked the bread yummy and crunchy for me. While she played on her mobile, I munched breakfast, drank my first mug of white tea with two sugars and read for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 125 @ 11:08am.

    • Reading finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle, Hannah locked up and then I climbed into Tank. Hannah tootled us to Calamvale Central for walkies and tissue box buying. 

    • Tank just fits underground; we caught the lift up and bought tissues from Woolies then went over to order my lunch, before hiking back to outside Woolies where there are plastic tables. Hannah collected my kaarage chicken rice bucket and I tucked in! For herself, she'd picked up some ham sandwich with tomato relish from 7/11.

    • Lunch finished, Hannah tootled me back home., I turned off the alarm and took a nice warm very quick shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

    • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

    • Back outside, I booted up the computer, while Hannah made me TWO cups of white tea with two sugars! While she cleaned the bathroom, I started drinking the cooler one, coz nowadays I only get three cups of white tea with two sugars every Saturday~

    • At 2pm I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes. She's back Monday 9-1.

    • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll visit the loo for one more tinkle and then and read for 2.5 hours straight coz nowadays it's Saturdays that I get to read for a blessed three hours!

    • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's Fiona Mok will come over @ 830am and take me to the Lungs' for small group before dropping me off back @ church for ESS~

    • Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples after church but basically resigned to eating just a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh* Will text Mr. Doug though,; I didn't hear back from him last Sunday ... 

    • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *sigh*

    • Then dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!

    • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^ 
      P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bullewtin (Nine's) for the 112TH time: Power, Perrotet (heard), Fegan (heard), Upcroft, Agius, Doncon, Frydenberg, Greenbank, Harrington, Aimus (heard), Leadbeatter, Sadiq (first name), Khan, Biden (heard), Krissy (first name), Mulqueen, Kernegan, Kramer, Gildea, Azopardi, Gaeta, Baxter, Littleproud, Bronte (first name), Gildea, Ricciardo (heard) Ingram, Waller, Djodan, Babar, Hazelwood (heard), Cavallaro, Sellars, Mercorella Spieth, Higgs, Ah Chee, Colahan, Dick, Clem (first name) and Moody. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Broadbeach. Brisbane was 12-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-28. Sunrise 5:10am Sunset 5:57pm.

No comments: