Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday Post 388b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5332 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Crumbled From Within' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Crowns'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Breakfast is the last chicken bun I made recently with PIG mum, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one bowl of plain porridge. Over breakfast, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to Underwood Marketplace to buy knickers. On our way out, we stop and say hello to Yeshi!
  • Next stop, PIG mum tootles us over to Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre, where she goes and buys meat from the butcher. I spot Haeduri's, the Korean fried chicken place Annie was telling me about!
  • Our next stop was back home for lunch ... but I've forgotten what I ate. XD
  •  Then it was off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum enjoyed yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Back home, I tootled online until Nisha came and minded me for two hours.
  • Outta time, so just briefly:
  • Showered, had a juicy pear and several Hello Panda chocolate bikkies for arvo tea, read and finished the book club novel @ 5:01!
  • Joined choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Waiting for dinner now~
  • Toms: Nisha's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip! Looking forward to catching up with Pastor Grace (and hopefully Reverend Chris, pending his 2nd COVID jab - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: