Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Post 388b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1817 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now thirty-five. Righteo, potential final,events for Sunday?

  • Once I'd used up the two most important hours of my day online, I switched to finishing my Livejournal blogpost about Halloween and published it.
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap, I let her immediately boot me offline.
  • Firstly, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself (colours).
  • Next, I let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy banana. I didn't really find, since I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, Ela finished before dearest dad got home, meaning she didn't get the chance to show dad how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and returned online.
  • 5:45pm now ... wonder if I'll get the chance to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 117TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 117TH time: Howson, Ford, Kadak (heard), Gyte, McKinlay, Calahan, Mercer, Gyte (heard), Whop, Aiken (heard), Palaszczuk (heard), Balme, King, Oz, Stolte, Macron (heard), Sandy, Costi, Marlon (first name), Pritchard, Bissell, Knopke, Andlemac, Ashkar, Setch, Baldwin (heard), Thunbergh, Melina (first name), Sarris, Pook, Malan, Woakes, Starc, Hasaranga, Bouchier, Redbank (heard), Poonam, Redmayne, Di Pasquale, Van Gisbergen, Winterbottom and De Goey. Shane Webcke read the sports report andTony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 19-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-24. 

No comments: