Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday Post 385b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3181. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Then I happily snore until 7:50am, this time being awoken again for the pot :P again when PIG mum goes a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • Carina arrives like ten minutes early today; she knocks, says good morning and 'this is your snooze button' and leaves; I think score, maybe today I'll get thirty minutes!
  • just over fifteen minutes later, she returns and asks ready to get up yet? Pointing Uber @ her, I try muttering, "Fifteen more minutes," and score, she leaves for another fifteen, meaning I get thirty more minutes today! :D
  • When Karina comes back for a second time, I use the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first official break from having to hold the toothbrush~ Teeth done, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of very gluggy porridge and one slice of toast smeared with avocado and smeared with salt; I could tell that Carina had prepared my breakfast and not PIG mum coz I could actually taste some salt! XD Since I got the milk, the teabag and a spoon Carina even lemme drink one mug of white tea with two sugars, score! Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climbed into the passenger seat of Carina's car and she tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, finding a sideways park on level two.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I grab Lian Hearn's Blossoms and Shadows and happily read for another hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 10:14am and finishing page 100 @ 10:50am. I found a squashy pink/red/magenta single sofa to collapse into; 'twas super-comfy and I prolyy weight bore too much to the right but shh PIG mum wasn't there and she won't know unless you tell her. XD
  • After one more tinkle we grabbed a trolley and bought groceries @ Coles but not Woolies since Carina said the Sunnybank Hills Woolies was already outta stock but we'd check the Warrigal Square Woolies after lunch. Thanks to her who'd already ducked into New York Baguette for me and bought the sausage bun and the custard bun while I'd been reading.
  • For lunch we went to Sunnybank Oriental! Unfortunately, the Aset meal was sambal chicken rice and therefpre not for me; luckily the B set meal was beef stir fry vermicelli; Carina and I both had that; she with a Coke and me with a HK-style milk tea but when it came Karina exclaimed it was tiny! Also, it was super-salty and worst of all, the set soup came with NUTS! I was kinda grumpy coz earlier I'd already told the waitress please no nuts in the set soup but it came with nuts anyway; Karina flagged a waitress over and said why were their nuts?! The waitress only shrigged and said it's the set soup and she doesn't decide what goes in it; I ask then do they have a different creamy corn/creamy tomato soup like Woka does? Nope ... but later the head waitress came over and apologised sorry you couldn't drink the soup. XD
  • Lunch over, Karina drove us back to Warrigal Square, we grabbed a trolley and bought one more grocery item that PIG mum wanted but there was STILL no tissues!
  • Back home, I turned the alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, I popped online while Karina cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela. PIG mum got home @ 3:05pm.
  • For arvo tea, I let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun and she gave me one cup of Chinese tea. Then I sat over the loo for @ least the full five tinkles while playing Candy-Crush-type games. XD
  • Toms: Tiff's coming for an OT session; I'm making toasties!
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 110TH time!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 110TH time: Arvier, Crisafulli, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Colahan (heard), Sonu (first name), Haikerwal, Perrottet (heard), Fegan, Hinchcliffe (heard), Dick (heard), Farmer (heard), de Brenni (heard), Mander, ,Palaszczuk (heard), Upcroft, Willan, Shoebridge, Albanese, Biden (heard), Genovese, Simpkins (heard), Lafayette, Heinke, Breen (heard), Upcroft, Cresta (first name), Poste, Greer, Miles, Crooks, Greenbank, Ghebreysus, McGiveron, Tarrant, Journeaux, Mortimer, Solly, Hume,  Kohler,  Campagnolo, Curry (heard), Clifford (heard), Flegler (heard), Petiaia, Thorn (heard), Maxwell, McAveety and Reynolds. 72.87USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 14-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-30 Sunrise 5:19am Sunset 5:52pm
    P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'No One Cares As Jesus Cares'
    P.P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Current Battles'.

No comments: