Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday Post 388b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4060. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD  and she tootled us off to church. Before entering the Bible study classroom, I use the toilet myself once first. Since tthe disabled loo lid's closed and PIG mum refuses to lift it for me, I use the normal ladies instead, where one cubicle has the seat up. Uncomfortable but thankfully not impossible.
  • As usual, I'm the first student to arrive; once PIG mum sees me seated, she dashes upstairs and joins CM.
  • Five students attended this week; Uncle William taught from Hebrews chapter thirteen. Bible study isn't happening next week coz we're having a combined service @ 10:30am!
  • After service I use the loo once more (the disabled loo's lid's still closed but luckily the normal ladies' seat has been put back down) and haul myself upstairs for service, grabbing my usual spot.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship again today. I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: