Thursday, October 21, 2021

Friday Post 388

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2942 steps (meaning I'll certain I'll have cracked three grand before Friday's out! XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Mystery Of Marriage'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Seven Sons of Sceva (1) and fourthly, the spam count for the week's ninety but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after Tiff leaves @ 2:30!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am, when dearest dad thunked the marmalade jar onto the gobbling :P table; after one pot :P trip 

    I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S. Actually, Tiff's just left, so continuing Friday's events?

  • Nature usually calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip, but today happiness is soundly snoring all the way until 7:45am, when dearest dad very considerately walks along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking for the pot :P again.

  • After he's kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, awoken for the pot :P once more from PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Amy's arrival, giving me fifteen minutes. When Amy returns forty seconds too early, Uber sends her away stiffly; luckily she doesn't argue and just leaves to lemme count down my forty seconds in peace.

  • When she comes back a second time, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys her second consecutive break~

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • After pouring myself one full mug of water, breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge, that mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of toast spread with some avocado and sprinkled with a little salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then went with Amy to Calamvale Central for walkies, grocery shopping @ Woolies and pork salad roll buying. Got to sit and play Candy Crush-type games for twenty minutes afterwards, nice~

  • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Amy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my yummy BBQ pork salad roll plus one mug of Chinese tea.

  • Plopped online till Tiff came to gimme an OT session.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'm planning to head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea.

  • Hoping also to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 116TH time!

  • Toms: enjoying my usual sleep-in till 10am, when Nisha will come mind me till 2pm. Hopefully dad'll let us have walkies @ Calamvale Central and lemme buy a calamari sushi roll for arvo tea, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Dunno about ping pong @ church toms? But looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read for a blessed three hours toms!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,m
    Em. ^^

  • P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's), read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Ditcher for the 116TH time: Whop (heard), Gyte, Palaszczuk, Heathwood, D'Ath, Jorja (first name), and then during an ad break, it suddenly froze! Luckily I had my mobile with me and immediately turned on Nine's app, watching that until the parents Cameron I am back from walkies and reset the TV for me.   More interesting surnames: Burgin, Frith, Offerman1AUD = Pat Welsh read the sport report and Luke Burt read the weather report from  . Brisbane was 18-27 today. Brisbane tomorrow: 19-30.

No comments: