Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday Post 387c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3628. Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, 

    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before Hannah left this arvo for dinner; October has been satisfied SIXTEEN times!! :D

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, a little fish, a little pork, a little beef and one chunk of boiled, tasteless tofu.

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Right, back to blogging now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: