Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Post 387d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3160 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now 108. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued writing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Annoyance was seeing that dad had left the toilet seat up... it's not very comfortable sitting over the toilet bowl, you know! >< *sigh*\
  • Hannah's minding me 10am till 2pm. She says we can go to Calamvale Central for walkies and even better, PIG mum says I may buy a bucket of chicken rice back for lunch! Wonder if she'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea, too?
  • Obviously dad can't take me to go play table tenniss/ping pong toms arvo, not with a sore back! Just hoping I'll get to read for three hours and looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea, then!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: