Sunday, October 10, 2021

Monday Post 386

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3247 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Best Passage Ever' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Be An Exhorter (1)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! I was woken @ 6:05am when dearest dad clunked the marmalade jar onto the table @ 6:05am this morning; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring so soundly with Uber that I didn't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the door before nature calls again.
  • Whoops only like fifty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Hannah helped me up @ 9am. I brushed teeth, munched breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then went out with Hannah.
  • First we went to the Logan North Library to pickup this month's new book.
  • Then we went back to Underwood Marketplace for walkies and grocery shopping. Yay that we had like twenty minutes leftover to play with our mobiles and we even bumped into Yeshi!
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Thanks also to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus letting Era hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, PIG mum demanded I stand @ the stove for her and help cook our fried rice for lunch! It wasn't too bad since I leant against the stove top and PIG mum actually added enough sauce for once but I'm not a fan of the mushrooms and ginger. XD
  • Used loo once and then plopped online. Horrid PIG mum's already eagerly waiting to gleefully force me on five rounds of that Clock Yourself For her. *sigh*
  • Hoping to read for one hour; I've nearly finished that Assassin's Creed book!
  • Also looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 111TH time!
  • Toms: Hannah's back 9:15am till 2pm.
  • Physio resumes ... *sigh* 
  • After shower afterwards, have lunch and then see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Then @ 5:30pm Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: