Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4809. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online, I got off the computer, headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG could she please feed me some arvo tea? She could, but first I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself for her, before I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! ><
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear, but she finished that before dearest dad gfot home, meaning she didn't get to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • The historical fiction I'd just started randomly went AWOL? Luckily, a Dan Brown novel called The Lost Symbol was just lying on the table (dunno how it got there) and I read that for one hour instead, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 5:23pm.
  • Returning online after another loo trip, I planned to watch the 6pm news from the computer but for some reason it wouldn't load! So thanks to PIG mum who turned the telly on for me; I hiked over to the television and crashed on the couch.
  • But suddenly during the ad break the app froze! o_O Luckily my mobile was still in my bag, I turned the app back on and kept watching. Didn't miss any, phew. When the parents got back from walkies mother reopened the app and demanded I switch the mobile off immediately.
  • Once the news finished I used the loo for one tinkle and then returned online.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for another tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner: rice tonight, but no greens! Lotsa carrot, lotsa sweet potato and two types of pork. Also don't ask me what I accidentally hit: the fonts gone bigger and bold. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: