Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday Post 387c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3157 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifty-two, which seems much larger than usual? Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After finishing reading for one hour, I went and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was finished only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, my AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried both hands and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • For dinner, dad tootled us off to Sunnybank Oriental. I ate almost (but not quite) one bowl of rice almost (but again not quite) 1.5 bowls of chicken congee and drank half the warm Horlicks and one cup of Chinese tea.
  • After dinner, dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then I walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm. Hopefully PIG mum'll send us to Calamvale Central and she'll lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch coz I've no more appointments toms arvo.
  • Instead, PIG mum says I can make bread with her? Sure, provided I get to spend my most important two hours online, watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 113TH time! Reading for another hour sounds nice too, even though this month's book isn't the most interesting. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: