Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday Post 387d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3976. Oh, I'm sure I'll reach four grand some other night. Just not TOnight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's back minding me 9-1 again. Wonder if PIG mum'll let us return again to Calamvale Central again and buy a calamari sushi roll?
  • Hannah will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Don't have any plans after that I don't think ... hopefully I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, munch one of those little buns I made with PIG mum for arvo tea, read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 114TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: