Monday, October 4, 2021

Tuesday Post 384b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 372 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Joy Unbound' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Peace, In Spite Of The Circumstances' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Hmph, you'd think walking more than half a normal person yesterday would tire me out and entitle me to an awesome night's sleep but no, my stupid bladder poked me awake @ 12:45am and demanded I use the pot :P for her! >< XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: