Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday Post 388d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5142 (ha, I'm over half a normal person today XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now forty-three. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris with sermon number three from his Glorious Purpose series, entitled Personal Spiritual Discipline'.
  • After service ended, Fi took me to the Hungry Jack's drive-thru to buy my fried chicken burger lunch and then we hit Kuraby Park! 'Twasn't actually a picnic coz someone had bagged us a huge pagoda with like five double benches!
  • Hilarious: Ronnie setup my picnic chair while Fi gave me a hand to it. After I sat down, I realised I was too faraway from the table so grabbed the chair by the middle to pull it closer, when - SNAP! - the picnic chair closed itself, trapping me inside! "Um, Fi?" I sheepishly call?" Luckily, C1 sees my predicament and bolts after her mum, screeching, "Mummy!! Aunty Em!!!" Fi comes to my rescue. XD
  • Back home, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to do five rounds of Clock Yourself and then let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing. Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit but I didn't really mind that coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Showered afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 14% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plopped online till the parents said dinnertime.
  • Dinner was @ Vietnam Corner/Dong Gei. As expected, didn't get much.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • At 9pm, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: dad's suddenly taking three days' leave and taking us for a very short holiday somewhere! Truth be told, I'm not really looking forward to it; (1) can't attend Toastmasters Tuesday night, (2) dad will insist on homecooking everything and (3) I don't get to skip any therapy sessions so what kinda break's that?? *sigh*
  • But hope everyone has a smashjing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: