Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday Post 388b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4603 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and dashes off for her morning's work (unsurprisingly, she couldn't care less that my awesome sleep streak had ended) and dad retucks me into bed, promising to stay quiet and cook me sth for lunch, before falling back asleep I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  I wake twice more for the pot :P before Hannah arrives @ 10am; she's a good girl who after opening the door and saying good morning, asks fifteen more minutes and withdraws once Uber nods @ her.

  • After my fifteen more minutes I call out to Hannah that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. She comes, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her last break this week from having to hold the toothbrush.

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Thanks to dad who cooked yummy ham and eggs for breakfast and left me one (not half) a sandwich; also thanks to Hannah who cooked the bread yummy with butter and added one slice of cheese after I asked her please to. Aside from drinking my first big mug of white tea with two sugars, I drank one packet of that Ural stuff PIG mum left for me; it's DISGUSTING! Firstly, I'm not a fan of fizzy drinks and secondly, the lemon flavour just tastes ... fake. XD I also read for thirty minutes, reaching pg. seventy-five @ 11:18am.

  • After one more loo trip, Hannah tootles me off to Calamvale Central to buy tissues from Woolies and a sushi for arvo tea. As we're walking to Woolies, Aunty Lucia sees and hails me! Will definitely remember her husband's name this time: Uncle Peter.

  • Back home, I turn off the alarm and take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried (when I grabbed the rail in front and leaned forward for Hannah to dry my back, Elf suddenly gave two clonus bounces but before Erf had time to swing her leg over Elf's thigh the bouncing stopped; I've emailed Sonnia and Denny to let them know), got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.

  • Hannah reheats lunch for me while I happily continue reading Stan's memoirs. She also makes me twoi more big mugs of white tea with two sugars, because it's only Saturdays now I get three in one day.

  • Over lunch, I happily continue reading, reaching pg. 100 @ 1:35pm and pg. 111 @ 1:52pm.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: