Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday Post 387b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3327; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Day Of Evil' and thirdly, Our Dily Bread's devotional topic's 'Living Well'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • The minute I'd used up my most important two hours of the day online, I got offline, used the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table to read for 2.5 hours straight, coz it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading. I'd asked PIG mum please to leave me some afternoon before she slept well into the night but she couldn't be bothered, telling me to grab myself a banana, which I did. Thanks to dearest dad who made me one big mug of Chinese tea before going swimming. I reached pg. 150 @ 4:27pm, finished pg. 175 @ 4:49pm, reached pg. 200 @ 5:17pm, reached pg. 222 @ 5:38pm and reached pg. 225 @ 5:42pm.
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 112TH time!
  • Waiting for dinner now; fingers crossed I can bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: