Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday Post 388c

 One final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4752. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Before Hannah leaves, I use the loo for two more tinkles. She's back next Monday 9am till 1pm.
  • Once dearest dad gets home, he sends me to the loo again and then tootles me off to church to play ping pong with CM folk!
  • When we arrived, nine people shared three courts; suddenly, everyone left and only four remained: dad, Uncle Sam, some other uncle and me!
  • Around 4pm, dad tootled us home. I gave him a big hug to thank him for taking and playing with me, used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down the hallway to munch my yummy vegie tempura sushi and drink another disgusting mug of that Ural stuff. I also happily read for one hour and fifty-five minutes, because it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading. ,  I finished pg. 125 @ 4:38pm, reached pg. 150 @ 5:13pm and finished the book @ 5:32pm! Luckily, I had Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol sitting nearby, I grabbed that and kept reading, reaching pg. 175 @ 5:38pm.
  • Reading finished, I used the loo once and then returned online.
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight:  leftover fried rice from dad's men's group last night, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato, two small slices of pork and one small chicken wing with some meat already removed.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that since it's a combined service, I won't haveta get up that early, hoorah! XD
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting nothing more than a Happy Meal with dad ... *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out to dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: