Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Post 386c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5547 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Acorns'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "For Others' Sake" and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's actually thirty-five but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after I videochat with Aunty Nga @ 9:45pm!! Argh, what a stupid end to an otherwise great day ... >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Six students attended Bible study term four lesson one; we studied Hebrews 11:1-12:3.
  • Hauled myself upstairs for ESS afterwards. Stayed seated for worship; sang everything plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris with semon number three from his series Glorious Purposes.
  • Joined the Lung family for lunch @ the Flying Pepper Cafe afterwards! Paid Pastor Grace fifteen bucks and actually she should've given me ten cents change but like mother said, who cares? XD
  • Went back to church and played two rounds of Chinese (dsy 'bor jee kei' in Canto); I'm having a sudden mental blank XD) about the English name and then several rounds of Scrabble without the Scrabble board! XD 'Twas confusing ...
  • The Lungs drove me home; mother bit my head off that I didn't ring her for pick-up and then I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. But @ least she finished before dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning she didn't get the chance to show off to him how muchn power she has over me.
  • Took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20$ of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, both laces needed tying and Elf's AFO straps needed doing.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle, dried between both ears, washed and dried Era and returned online till the parents called dinnertime.
  • Was pining for Chinese but dad took us to the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club. *sigh* Had a little chicken, a little burger, several chips and drank one glass of water.
  • Got home, used loo and returned online.
  • Toms: think Hannah's minding me from 9-1; PIG mum said sth about sending us out to Big W/Kmart to buy a new Puffball for me...
  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving; @ this stage I should have the afternoon free! Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, fingers crossed I can read for one hour and ooh, maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 112ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: