Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday Post 387d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4840. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually I visit the bathroom one more time @ 9pm, but while I was reading the She Reads Truth devotion, nature suddenly called! @ 8:45pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: GCCW! Carina will come help me up @ 8am and take me to the Garbo library; while I'm attending she'll buy groceries for PIG mum.
  • Just realised I forgot to ask Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace are they free for lunch together toms! Have just done so but if they can't, no biggie. Karina will eat with me: I just need my HK-style milk tea. XD
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm; I may haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea ... unless I can persuade her to tell Karina to go buy a sausage bun/chicken puff from Breadtop while she's doing the shopping for her?
  • Then, excitement: our monthly book club dinner @ 5:45pm! I forgot to ask earlier, but hopefully Di can gimme a lift home afterwards (following a stop @ Maccas for ice cream XD) if PIG mum drops me off there @ 5:45pm. 
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: