Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday Post 386e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4554 (sweet, I'm even over 4.5 grand tonight! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now eighty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finalised my newest personal blog post for publication; will publish it once I've uploaded this post!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Neisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. My main mission: gotta buy Miss Lam a 30th birthday card!!
  • Will shower @ 12:30pm, since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Think dad said he's taking me to play ping pong @ church toms arvo?
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Huh, somehow I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that doesn't happen often Fridays! XD

No comments: