Thursday, October 21, 2021

Thursday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5106 (ha, second consecutive day when I've been more than half a normal parson XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's Oaks of Righteousness' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Studying The Scriptures'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad reheated dinner and summoned me over, I used the toilet for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Score, dad lemme use the spoon Nisha kindly washed and returned to me after breakfast this morning for dinner; October has been satisfied TWENTY-ONE times!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa turnip, a few slices of tasty pork, a couple slices of chicken and one slice of rockmelon. 
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, PIG mum didn't stir until 8:30pm; she's just come downstairs for dinner. Wonder how does she manage to sleep again so soon?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: