Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Post 388c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2637; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'No Escape' and thirdly, Our DSaily abread's devotional topic's 'Redeeming The Season'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching Seven's 6pm bulletin, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • For our once weekly dinner, dad tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah. As expected, I got piss little, but hey. Less than one bowl of rice and almost one (but not quite) one bowl of thin ho fan, plus one cup of Chinese tea and half a mug of hot Horlicks. On the bright side, I passed two more levels of Farm Hereos! XD
  • Before going home we all popped into Fresco and bought 2L of light A2 milk.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: