Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday Post 386b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4174. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, letting PIG mum gleefully force me on five rounds of Clock Yourself.
  • I'd hoped I could sit, enjoy my yummy bacon and cheese bun and read for one hour; alas, instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh* But @ least I was finished and back inside seated before dearest dad got home from his hard day's work, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Arvo tea was the delicious bacon and cheese bun I'd bought earlier today with Hannah and one mug of warm plain green tea. Happiness is reading for one hour; I reached pg. 400 @ 4:18, went outside and took down the washing, came inside and kept reading, reaching pg. 425 @ 5:04pm and then I FINISHED THE BOOK @ 5:07! Meaning I started the new book for four minutes before using the loo for one more tinkle and returning online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: