Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2756; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Tired Of Sinning?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Is God Listening?" Anyways, super-briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah. A meal (seasonal chicken with rice) and a weak hot HK-style coffee for Kim and B meal (fried fish fillet in white sauce with rice) with a cold HK-style milk coffee tea for me.
  •  Got home and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling Kim back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I popped online until Kim left @ 3:30.
  • Munched a banana, drank one mug of green/Chinese and read Stan's book for one hour, it's really interesting!
  • Watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 116TH time!
  • Had dinner (rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable and I've also forgotten which meat. XD
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online!
  • Hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: