Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday Post 386c

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3947; ooh, maybe I'll crack four grand before the night's out! But just noting down that once my most important two hours of the day were up, I had my hotcake for arvo tea, read for one hour, used the loo and returned online. Hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 111ST time: Fegan, Yvette (first name), D'Ath,, Arvier, Hill, - argh the screen suddenly freezes! When play hasn't resumed thirty seconds later, I call asking PIG mum please turn the TV on for me; I'm coming over to watch~!

No comments: