Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday Post 384b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 5645 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Stop And Listen' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Adolescent Faith' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after I videochat with Aunty Nga!! Argh, what a rotten end to an awesome day. >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?


- Take a thirty minute hike around Underwoood Park with Hannah. @ the beginning, a lil kid randomly sprints past us; I wonder aloud to Hannah wonder where his parents are? Suddenly Evan Lo hails me, "Hi Em! 'Twas his kid!"

- Back home, I turn off the alarm and take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinses my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to holds my stupid right eye tightly shut

- Lunch was the reheated rice leftovers plus two more mugs of white tea with two sugars~

Went and played ping pong @ church with dearest dad~ Some aunty lent me this Journey To The West bilingual comic book!

-Went out for dinner tonight @ Sunnybank Oriental coz toms night I'm gonna watch the NRL grand final! Disappointing: I got LESS than one bowl of rice and LESS than one bowl of congee, why do you think I keep saying that I live for my Thursday lunches out? XD

-Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Slight confusion will Kim come help me up toms? If she will, I've gotta ring Fiona immediately and say I don't need a lift!

- Would love lunch out with other ESS people but basically resigned to just a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh*

- Prepared for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum but hopefully she'll lemme eat arvo tea, shower and have have dinner because kickoff's 6:30pm!! No Queensland teams in the grand final meaning I don't really care who wins but I suppose I'll cheer for the Rabbitohs coz I was born in the CNY of the Rabbit. XD

-Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: