Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sunday Post 384

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1873 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God Isn't Gloomy"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Thoughts On Giving (3)' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's already twenty-four. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and awoke me; after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep right away since I knew for certain she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, like clockwork, @ 7:20am PIG mum went a-THUMPING back upstairs; that was my wakeup call to wake and use the pot :P again, beforeI spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo; after she lets herself back outside again, phew, Kim comes!! I immediately ring Fi, apologise for the earliness and say my carer will drive me to the Lungs' for Bible Study but can she please drop me back off @ church? Phew, she can~
  • Kim comes back before fifteen minutes and empties the pot; she comes back after fifteen minutes to poke me up and we get me kitted, before I head over to the bathroom to get changed. Ela enjoys a break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, just coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Thanks to Kim who got me a spoon for breakfast! Not only that, PIG mum lemme eat one slice of the chocolate cake she cooked last night and itt's REALLY YUMMY!! :D  Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's passenger seat and she tootles me off to the Lung residence fpr small group. Thankfully, it's dry today, meaning the driveways isn't slippery and I traverse that without the need of Reverend Chris holding me steady~
  • Six attended today; two online and four physically present. Pastor Grace led Bible study from Hebrews seven and eight; thanks to her who made me one mug of white tea with two sugars only that meant nature called so thanks to Fiona who helped me once to the loo @ 10:02; I managed fine by myself.
  • After SG ended, Fiona tootled me back to the church. Dad walked with me to the loo; when I came out, 'twas PIG mum who walked behind me to my usual spot before she bolted off for her very informal 'fellowship' (*they just drink coffee and gossip, pretty sure) with all the other church aunties who can't be bothered attending Bible Study like my dearest dad does.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today! I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris with the second sermon from his Glorious Purpose series. Four more sermons/weeks left for it and service finished like sixteen minutes early today.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle and then dad tootled me off to Maccas for a quick lunch; I felt jipped coz mhe didn't even get me a Happy Meal with the toy, just a cheeseburger and small chips. *cranky*  That's because the MyMaccas app had a Filet=O-Fish plus a cheeseburger for like three bucks. Huh. But I felt slightly appeased when he ripped half the cheeseburger for my arvo tea this arvo.
  • After dad tootled me home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and hopefully munch arvo tea.
  • Will shower and then hopefully PIG mum'll feed me dinner early coz the grand final kicks off @ 6:45pm!!
  • Toms: can't remember if there's anything happening ... perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Ooh but fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 109TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: