Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Wednesday Post 389

 Good afternoon back from Brisbane! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3416 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Medicine For The Missionary' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Red Lights And Green Lights (2) but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after choir rehearsal ends tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! After PIG mum poked me and said fifteen more minutes, we got me kitted and @ 8:10am I went to brush teeth and use the loo for one tinkle before enjoying a last cooked breakfast on the 33rd floor balcony dad cooked for us!
  • After doing a stinky unspeakable, we headed up to the rooftop *forty-one floors) and I mounted another three steps before gazing out over the glass balcony and posing for happy snaps!
  • When we left Rhapsody Resort, dad tootled us to Harbour Town! I was rather grumpy that the parents wouldn't lemme use Sparkless3 despite me having told PIG mum I'd pulled up with a sore left groin after glowworm watching yesterday, but hey. *sigh*
  • Had lunch @ the Eight Street down there! I chose sizzling honey chicken with rice; dad picked the other dish, some kinda thin udon. Unsurprisingly, I didn't get much but seeing as I was fretting coz I didn't get any rice yesterday, I'm content. XD
  • Got home, used loo and popped online. PIG mum's already hit the sack upstairs, saying I can open the door for Neisha. Right now Leanne from CODA'just rang and said Carina's sick and can't come but Kim will instead!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I say every week; a very little's better than none!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: