Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday Post 388d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4980 (lol, just twenty steps shy of being half a normal person! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now exactly 100! Second time this year the spam count has reached triple digits. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After finishing the previous post, I emailed Hungry Jack's and asked how much extra it'd cost to change the meal soft  drink into a milkshake.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Neisha comes and minds me till 2pm. Fingers crossed she can take me out to Calamvale Central for walkies, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me. Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Dad's uncertain about whether there'll be any ping pong toms; anyhow, I'm looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: