Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday Post 386e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4756. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing my new personal blog post! This month, i'm writing about my COVID test.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's back again toms but for one more hour, 8am till 2pm not 8am till 1pm. We're staying @ home, though, coz PIG mum's found David to come gimme a session of physio. Doubt I can get her not to answer the door when David arrives, but fingers crossed I can persuade Hannah to lemme drink one white tea with two sugars after PIG mum leaves for her exercise class!
  • Once David leaves I'll shower early and Hannah will see me fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD Indeed, she's spent all night making some kinda mochi green tea things for her! Hope she'll leave me some for arvo tea toms~
  • Nisha's coming to take me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm; looking forward to getting dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I can manage five most Mondays and Toastmaster Tuesdays mean two less. XD

No comments: