Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday Post 387b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4604 (ha, second consecutive day I'm over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When He Is Esily Lord' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "A Beginner's Guide To Life". Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for today?


  • Lol, Ken was being so long-winded I almost didn't get to share my story! But I politely reminded him that I was still waiting to share my story, I read the story out, feedback was given and the meeting ended promptly @ midday.
  • After one more tinkle, lunch was had @ C Cafe (formerly Cafe Mi) @ Sunnybank Plaza. I'm very impressed: instead if having two set meals available; they've got a whole printed PAGE of them! Wonder does it ever get changed? I chose the fried chicken wings (got four) and fried egg with rice with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee, only it came covered with red sauce and I like used up the box of tissues wiping my mouth! XD
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I tootled online and Karina cleaned the bathroom.
  • At 4pm, I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's back next Thursday, same time.
  • PIG mum fed me one of those pizza buns and one mug of green tea for arvo tea.
  • Used loo, popped online.
  • Used loo once more @ 5:20pm and PIG mum tootled me off to our monthly book club dinner @ the Springwood Gardens Restaurant! 
  • Like GCCW, eleven people met up; I was happiest that 2nd mum came for the first time in three months! She had to leave @ 6:45pm, though, and take her son to muay thai/some martial arts class.
  • Tonight I went Aussie and had the honey chicken: no vegetables! Even cooler: I got ONE WHOLE BOWL of rice for myself!! :D
  • Di took me to the Springwood Maccas for a McFlurry before dropping me home @ 8:30pm.
  • Won't get ice cream again tonight ... XD
  • Toms: Juliet's minding me like 9-1. PIG mum's sending us to ALDI to buy facial tissues coz Karina couldn't get any @ two Coles today.\
  • PIG mum's found Tiff to come gimme an OT session toms arvo.
  • Hoping I can read for one hour toms but will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefullyt force poor Ela to feed me fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: