Thursday, October 7, 2021

Friday Post 386b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3628 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now eighty. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After that, I snore happily with Uber, not waking again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, this time waking for one more pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then back out again to await Juliet's arrival.
  • She actually arrives ten minutes early but I get my fifteen more minutes before she helps me up. How exciting: this weekend she's moving into her stepson's house before finally moving into her new place!
  • Once I'm kitted, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Juliet who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys another break.
  • After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of gluggy plain porridge, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast that I smeared with avocado and very lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Vicki's passenger seat and she tootles us off to Sunnybank Plaza, parking outside around the back somewhere.
  • Gosh I think it's the first time I've had a proper wander around Sunnybank Plaza since the cruel and unfaithful God totally destroyed my life with the brain injury in 2007; I hardly recognised the place!
  • We bought a box of tissues from KMart, a green tea and custard hotcake for my arvo tea from Papa's Pancakes and then I went with Vicki into the back of Kmart where she bought herself an upright mobile stand. Happiness was that afterwards, I sat and played Candy-Crush games for like thirty minutes!
  • After Vicki tootled me home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Vicki flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Vicki rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I let PIG mum gimme step-by-step instructions in opening the fridge, getting the bread out, closing the fridge door and taking one slice from the loafbefore she finally lemme sit. Then I sliced the avocado she placed on the toast and enjoyed that with one bowl of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup.
  • Once Vicki left @ 1pm (she's back same time next Friday), I had to let horrid PIG mum IMMEDIATELY force me on five rounds of Clock Yourself for her, before I finally got to enjoy the rest of my most precious two hours of the day online~
  • Once that's up, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, munch my yummy harsiubing and hopefully read for one hour.
  • Ooh, maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 111ST time tonight!
  • Toms: enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Neisha minds me till 2pm. Hopefully I can read for thirty minutes and go buy a sushi from from Calamvale Central before coming home, showering and having lunch. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Think dad said he'll take me to play ping pong toms arvo; must find that Monkey King comic book that the aunty lent me and bring it along!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: