Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5809. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and several slices of pork with applesauce!
  • Dinner spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I'm ready to return online but dad won't lemme coz the storm's still banging ... instead, we hold hands and walk to the bookcase; I grab the first book I can reach then sit and read for like fifteen minutes. It's by Colleen McCullough, a historical fiction about Ancient Rome! I'm sure I'll love it~
  • When the storm had mostly cleared, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: