Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday Post 388f

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands at 9460. Not quite a normal person, but not bad for me! We were going to meet uncle Calvin and aunty Catherine for dinner somewhere but turned out that place was only takeaway; they bought us fish and chips takeaway and we ate dinner at some park bench! Thankfully dearest Dad remembered to bring my picnic chair along. I was bored but on the bright side passed the Farm Heroes LVL that I have been stuck on! Only this new level is a super hard one, meaning I will probably be stuck on it for the rest of the year. XD Coming home tomorrow; we have to stop by reverend Lam's house because dad has promised to take sth back for uncle Wah Hung but 🐷 Mum say we can have lunch out before we get home and Nisha will come mind me from 4-6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: