Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tuesday Post 387f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3820. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When dinner was called, I used the looo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon Hannah washed and returned this morning after breakfast for dinner; October has been satisfied NINETEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and a little delicious soft meat brisket that PIG mum steamed!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Not seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage till the afternoon but PIG mum says she'll take me for walkies somewhere toms morning ... I hope she'll take me to Calamvale Central and lemme buy a yummy BBQ pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:30pm~
  • Oh! Will ask PIG mum to please check the letterbox toms morning and see has Becki traded that Woolies toy she wants for her kids!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I'm managed SIX posts tonight! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: