Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday Post 386d

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4391 (sweet, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'No Such Thing As Ordinary' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Thought Patrol'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and joined the parents for dinner; dad and I ate the chicken burgers I'd made earlier with Tiff and they were really yummy! 
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of not-very-yummy seadweed soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Back to blogging about Pally now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: