Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Wednesday Post 387

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4134 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Beware Of Serving God'; thirdly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 4166 (ha, today's actually the second day I've passed four grand! XD) and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Be An Exhorter (3)'  but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after choir practice finishes!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Nisha arrived two minutes early to take me to Toastmasters, but I waited until 5:30pm before getting offline and going to her car. Happiness was dearest dad arriving back home in time to kiss me bye before we left.
  • Yeah, got the free parking, but not only weren't there any prepared speeches last night, there were only seven participants! o_O  But JUas led everyone on an interesting meeting about your inner voice and inner critic: everyone got a role and voiced out scenarios. I was the inner critic in some car crash; I kept screeching, "OMG, we're gonna DIE!!" and Lino kept replying calmly, "Nah, it's all good~" XD
  • Afterwards, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then Neisha drives us back to the Warrigal Square Maccas where we both eat a Happy Meal for dinner, but she drank Coke with hers while I drank orange juice with mine.
  • Back home, I finished my most important two hours online before hitting the sack. Oh, and my monthlies arrived.
  • Today: yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: