Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday Post 385c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3307. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Lol I refrained from asking every quarter-hour was dinner ready yet since I didn't feel like PIG mum sniping that dinner wasn't readfy yet coz I didn't help prepare it; in the end, I wasn't summoned until 8:02pm! XD
  • Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score the parents lemme use the spoon Karina got me this morning after breakfast for dinner; October has been satisfied SIX times!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa littrle tong vegetable, one wee slice of tasteless soup chicken, one tiny piece of beef and one chunk of crumbed fish (about 1/4) that I saved for my last mouthful with the rice.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the water back to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: