Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday Post 388d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5967. Was tempted to plod thirty-three more steps to reach an even 6000 but since thirty-three's an odd number, I can't figure out half way and when to take one leff/more step. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my GCCW homework due for next Thursday.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Nisha's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Looking forward to meeting up with Pastor Grace and Reverend Chris @ C Cafe for lunch; originally we were going to Woka Warrigal but we've changed to C Cafe instead coz Pastor Grace says high chance of more storms tomorrow and C Cafe's all underground.
  • Ooh perhaps I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 115TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a lovely week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: